Freefall over the beautiful island of Moorea (Tahiti’s sister island) for incredibly breathtaking views of the ocean, mountains, and tropical forests.
- Tandem Jump + Photos & Videos
- Package for 2 people (Photos & Video)
Tandem Skydiving Over Bora Bora
Stretching mountains with endless white beaches bordered by coconut trees wrap around the emerald lagoon filled with countless colorful fishes and corals. The perfect setting.
You can also admire the nearby islands of Tupai (hearth shaped island), Maupiti, Tahaa, and Raiatea on your Bora Bora skydiving flight.
- Personalized instruction & safety briefing
- A breathtaking 25-minute scenic flight as we ascend to 10,000 feet
- Epic freefall up to 45 seconds
- Peaceful parachute ride down
- Use of the most modern equipment
Meeting Point: Bora Bora Airport, Main Terminal Hall
- No scuba diving at least 24 hours prior to your jump
- Maximum weight: 90kgs
- Minimum weight: 40kgs
- All minors MUST have written parental consent to jump if not accompanied by their authorized guardian.