All times are indicative and will be confirmed on the day. Skydive Tahiti endeavors to carry out all skydives at the time, date and location agreed at time of booking. However, unfavourable weather conditions may delay the departure. It is recommended that you allocate half a day to jump in the best weather conditions.
- Tandem Skydive 55 000 XPF | max. 90 kg | 11 yrs+
- Tandem Skydive + Photos and video 75 000 XPF | max. 90 kg | 11 yrs+
Come discover the pleasure of free falling over the beautiful island of Tahiti and take advantage of it’s breathtaking views.
A unique way to see one of the most amazing lagoons in the world and discover French Polynesia from the sky with a rush of adrenaline. Beaches, mountains, bays, channels, tropical forests and waterfalls will make for a completely new experience.
**YOUR SKYDIVE INCLUDES:**
– Personalised instruction & safety briefing
– A breathtaking 15min scenic flight as we ascend to 10,000ft
– Epic freefall up to 45 seconds
– Peaceful parachute ride down
– Use of latest modern equipment
After your parachute opens, you can take in a view of Tahiti, few people ever see. On a clear day, it is possible to see the other society islands. Whales are back for the winter months (July to October). As you fly to the landing area, you see spectacular views of Orohena Mount (The highest peak of Tahiti), the reefs and the ocean. You can also see whales and other marine life (Turtles, dolphins…) in the bay close to the landing area on the sandy beach. (Only in Tahiti)
**Meeting point:** Tahiti Faa’a international airport. (North Zone)
– **No scuba diving** at least 24 hours prior to your jump
– **Maximum weight:** 90kgs.
– **MInimum weight:** 40kgs
– **All minors MUST have written parental consent** to jump if not accompanied by their authorised guardian.
Reserve your spot online today!”