SKYDIVE TAHITI IS NOW OPEN ALL YEAR LONG !
We welcome sport jumpers for skydiving in an amazing scenery. Please contact [email protected] for any information
General conditions for the practice of parachuting in Moorea, excluding tandem jumps:
- It is recommended to have your own parachute
- Be physically fit. It is, therefore, necessary to get a yearly medical certificate allowing you to skydive and issued by a doctor “aviation medicine” or “sport” certified
- Have at least 100 Jumps with 10 in the past 6 months + have at least the french BPA (Brevet de Parachutisme Autonome).
- French B licence owners need to have a French B2 level for RW jumps (2 ways and more)
- A french B3 level for CF jumps
- A french Bi4 or B4 for 3 ways and more free-fly jumps
- Jumpers with foreign licences will jump with the rules associated with their licence and will have to buy a foreigner licence (U$ 40)
- Wingsuit Jumps: You’ll need 220 skydives at least, with 20 wingsuit jumps on the same wingsuit model than the one you’re gonna fly here, with at least 1 wingsuit jump with this model within the past 6 months. You will make a “normal” jump before the wingsuit jump to familiarize with the dropzone
- Using a camera: You’ll be allowed to jump with a camera if you have 200 jumps and a working cutaway system on your helmet Having your own rig is recommended